Business Development Executive
We are expanding our team to be able to service our growing customer base and further expand our presence in the market. With this growth comes the need for a Business Development Executive - Manufacturing . You will be a member of our Limerick team and will work closely with the business development and technical teams delivering on projects at a global level and supporting and providing high end engineering and design solutions right across the industry.
At Symetri we create and provide technology solutions and services for design, engineering, construction and manufacturing businesses. We empower people to work smarter for a better future by ensuring they have access to the expertise and technology they need to improve their performance and sustainability.
We develop and distribute our own solutions and are one of the world’s top resellers of Autodesk software with over 250K users across Northern Europe and the US. We value passion, teamwork, courage, and the drive to create change above all else.
Supported by a global team of over 800 employees across Northern Europe and the US, the successful candidate can expect on-going technical coaching and regular support. Training on Autodesk design products will be provided as part of your personal and professional development. Career progression is encouraged with several goals and objectives to work towards. Opportunities to travel both nationally and internationally, gain valuable experience in new technologies including Virtual Reality, Generative Design & Design/Make Workflows. Management of both large and small customer accounts and contracts.
As Business Development Executive - Manufacturing you will;
- Develop industry sector knowledge
- Provide customers with proven solutions to address their business issues
- Deliver active discussion and debate on opportunities for improving business processes.
- Work with customers on a range of manufacturing improvement & design projects
- To proactively create and develop your own pipeline of opportunities
- Develop target customers and prospects within a defined sales territory
Other key aspects of the role include leveraging effective sales processes, coordinating with internal departments, support all Symetri & Autodesk strategic plans and marketing campaigns, account management, achieve high growth and revenue targets from existing and new customers, develop, communicate and execute Symetri's sales strategy, communicate at all levels internally and externally including C level executives and become a trusted adviser and business partner for your customers
To be successful in this position it is beneficial if you have the following merits:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience selling technical or business solutions desirable
- Strong initiative for sales with a proactive approach to both inbound and outbound selling.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand technical concepts and translate them into customer benefits
- Experience in the Manufacturing industry is desired but not essential
Full driving licence required
We expect our employees to actively manage their own success. That means asking questions, sharing and expanding knowledge, interests and ideas and contributing to a constructive and kind work environment.
You will be based in Limerick, Ireland. We offer hybrid working at this location. Your salary is set according to industry standards.
To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once applications are reviewed, we will be calling people for first round interviews via Microsoft Teams, successful candidates from the first round will be called for in person interviews.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Raheen Business Park, Limerick: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Hybrid remote in Raheen Business Park, Limerick